Icon Catcher v4.2.37
Find Tons of Icons!
Finding necessary icon images for your shortcuts/documents is not easy task. Before downloading
one of those gigantic icon collections, consider that one probably already exists on your hard
drive! Average computer contains hundreds, even thousands of different icons "hidden" in a variety
of files on your drives and you can get them all with Icon Catcher! See how easy this process is! >>
- High-speed batch icon extraction (over 3000 icons per minute).
- Extracts icons from .ico, .exe, .icl, .dll, .scr, .ocx, .vbx, .dpl, .bpl and other files.
- Supports all icon formats including Windows Vista large PNG icons and 32-bit XP-style icons with alpha channel.
- Extended filtering options allows selecting icons by color dept and/or size.
- Icons can be saved to .icl collections or .ico files, or can be copied to the Windows Clipboard.
- Easy navigation through large icon collections with Drag&Drop support.
Try if for FREE
Quick User Guide
- IBM PC compatible computer based on Pentium/AMD 100Mhz (or higher) processor.
- 16MB or more installed RAM.
- About 2 MB of free hard disk space (for installation).
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- Video card with High or True color mode (recommended).