Mail Redirect v2.1.402
The Mail Redirect is a simple email routing program that allows you to redirect messages from
the existing mailbox to another mailbox located anywhere in the internet or your local network.
The setup is easy and you'll get your messages redirected in a few minutes.
Mail Redirect retrieves messages form the specified POP3 mailbox and sends it to another
single or multiple email addresses through SMTP server. You can setup this program to
redirect downloaded messages to the MS Exchange Server. Mail Redirect works transparently
and keeps all original message headers, so your clients can hit "Reply" button in their
email client and message will be sent to the right recipient specified in original message.
- Easy set up procedure.
- Supports Secure SSL connections for both POP3 and SMTP protocols.
- Supports connection through SOCKS proxy.
- Supports multiple source and Destination addresses.
- Mail Redirect keeps all original message headers such as From: and To:
- You can use special Delivery Rules to redirect messages depending on Header lines.
- Can be run as native NT service. Eats minimum of system resources.
- You can filter large messages by its size to prevent delivering of large messages by Mail Redirect
- Your login information (username/password) for your mailboxes and servers will be stored in encrypted state to avoid unauthorized access.
Try it for FREE! | FAQ
- IBM PC compatible computer based on Pentium/AMD 100Mhz (or higher) processor.
- 16MB or more installed RAM.
- About 2 MB of free hard disk space (for installation).
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT/2000/XP.